**To reserve your free DMA Member tickets to see Cartier and Islamic Art: In Search of Modernity please read instructions below**
Welcome to your DMA Member information page related to entry to the DMA.
We recommend that you reserve your General Admission and special exhibition ticket online in advance of your visit to facilitate a faster entry into the Museum. If you have not reserved your General Admission ticket before your visit, we will be happy to reserve them for you onsite.
Tips for viewing a ticketed special exhibition:
All exhibitions are FREE for DMA Members; however, both a General Admission and Special Exhibition reservation with a timed ticket is still required for every person, regardless of age. Your General Admission ticket is valid all day for the date selected, and Cartier tickets will be timed tickets to provide guests with a positive experience.
As a friendly reminder, Supporter level ($120) members are eligible for two tickets per day; all other member levels are eligible for four tickets per day.
For more information, go to Visitation Guidelines.
The login link below will direct you to secure your General Admission tickets as well as your matching timed ticket to any ticketed special exhibitions (Free for DMA Members), including Cartier and Islamic Art: In Search of Modernity.
NEW! The DMA converted to a new automated garage parking system at the end of April 2021. Your updated Membership card has a QR code to access free parking.Make sure to scan your card’s QR code at the garage entry and exit machines on your next Museum visit. If you have not yet received your updated Membership card, please take a ticket when you enter the garage and visit the Guest Services desk during your visit to validate your parking ticket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How often will General Admission and special exhibition tickets be released?
- General Admission tickets and special exhibition tickets will typically be released on the third Monday of every month for the upcoming month.
- Please reserve yours in advance, online.
- Tickets may be presented in printed form or on a mobile device.
How can I know it will be safe to visit?
- The health and safety of our staff, visitors, and community is?the DMA’s?first priority. With many enhanced procedures and protocols still in place, our goal is to provide a safe?and welcoming experience for all who wish to visit the Museum. Of course, visiting any public space is a personal decision that must be made with an individual’s own health and comfort level in mind.
Will you be providing hand sanitizing stations? How many/where?
- Yes, hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the Museum. Visitors will be requested to use hand sanitizer upon entry to the Museum and before and after touching frequently touched surfaces (for example, elevators, door handles, and railings).
Will Museum hours differ?
- Beginning June 29, 2021 the Museum will be open Tuesday – Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. On Fridays the museum will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
PLEASE NOTE: The DMA converted to a new automated garage parking system at the end of April 2021. Your updated Membership card has a QR code to access free parking. Make sure to scan your card’s QR code at the garage entry and exit machines on your next Museum visit. If you have not yet received your updated Membership card, please take a ticket when you enter the garage and visit the Guest Services desk during your visit to validate your parking ticket.
Do you have contactless payment?
- Yes. And no cash transactions will be accepted.
Will coat and bag check still be offered?
- No, not currently. Backpacks, briefcases, luggage, and other oversized items are prohibited in the building.
Why are you not offering tours of the museum? How can I learn more about the works on view during my visit?
- To adhere to social distancing guidelines, we are currently not offering tours. We look forward to phasing tours back in soon. We invite you to explore our digital resources at virtual.dma.org, including virtual tours, behind-the-scenes videos, the Uncrated blog, online access to the complete collection, and additional resources for more context on the art on view.
Questions? Contact us at 214-922-1247 or members@DMA.org. Not a member? Join today.
Need to renew? Renew today and continue to enjoy another great year of benefits.
Image: Mark Di Suvero, Ave, 1973. Dallas Museum of Art, Irvin L. and Meryl P. Levy Endowment Fund